sun tv chellame

Monday 29 April 2013

Marumanam Written Update serial story online 29th April 2013

Zee Tamil Marumanam serial, episode, story, Marumanam Written Update video 29th April 2013 (29.4.2013)

Watch  Marumanam serial in Zee Tamil, Marumanam Episode on April 29 2013:


Episode starts with Gayatri on the phone with Rajesh’s father. She says, thank God all drama is over and asks him, you’re telling me now? I know you didn’t tell me because you knew I would get worried. She says, I would be upset with you but not after the good news that you gave me. Gayatri is very happy as she is going to become Grandmother again. She says, I am dying to return to home, but don’t know when this doctor will give me permission. Rajesh’s father says, I talked with doctor already and you can return to home in 15-20 days. Gayatri requests him to get her out of hospital soon as she’s dying to see Aarti. She says, I can guarantee it will be a boy. Rajesh’s father says, you and your wish to see a grand son. Gayatri says, like you don’t want to see your grandson. She then says, there should be something special for Rajesh-Aarti… tell Viji bahu to make special dinner. He says, that we will have tonight but when you return to home.. we will have a party. Gayatri says, so what if I am not there.. you all celebrate there.. I will be very happy. She hangs up the phone now.

Rajesh’s father tells Viji, it’s your saas order to make something special in dinner tonight for Rajesh and Aarti. Viji and Preethi are going to make special dinner. Pradeep comes there and says, how can you plan special dinner without a chef? He says, you all ladies rest today.. Special chef will make special dinner tonight. Rajesh, Aarti, and Arun are going somewhere. Viji asks them where are you going. They don’t answer. Pradeep says, I know.. Rajesh bhaiya missed Aarti so much that he’s taking her to date now. Arun says, uff chachu.. we are not going outside.. we are just going to see bade papa (Aarti’s father) as he has got hurt on his legs. Pradeep says, oops I am saying anything without thinking. Rajesh smiles and says, there is no need to be sorry.. because of your silly talks.. everyone stays happy in this house.. so keep it up.
Viji says to them, you can go there but you all will have to eat dinner here as it’s mummy ji’s (Gayatri) order to make special dinner so there is no question to cancel the plan. Viji, Preethi, Pradeep go to the kitchen. Rajesh sends Arun to check if Payal-Palak are ready. While he’s leaving.. something drops on the floor. Aarti bends down to pick it up but Rajesh stops her and picks up that thing. He says to Aarti, what are you doing? Didn’t I tell you while ago that you have to take proper care of yourself. Aarti is just staring at him. He says, now you’re not that Aarti who used to run behind others with a hockey stick. He asks, you getting what I mean right? Both are staring at each other. Rajesh now goes to check kids.
After he leaves, Aarti speaks in her mind… Rajesh ji cares so much about me and this child.. how and when I can tell him that our both lives are on a risk.

At Aarti’s house. Her father is arguing with Shobha Ma. He asks, how can you be so tough? Aren’t you able to see Prashant’s condition? He says, I know that you care about Aarti and we did everything for her. She is happy in her house.. she has whole family to take care of her. But Prashant.. he badly needs us. I have decided now that Prashant will stay in this house with us. Shobha Ma says, fine you can live with him but I won’t live in this house. She is walking away from there and sees Prashant listening all this. She still doesn’t stop and continues walking. Prashant says, maa and she stops. He says, you don’t need to go anywhere.. this house is yours.. if you don’t want me to stay here then I will leave from here. But I have a request.. please give me permission to live with you for few days. He gets on his knees and says, Now I can’t take this loneliness anymore. Shobha Ma tells him, you had to think about all this before.. when you left your wife and child. Now you have to pay for your mistakes. His father asks Shobha Ma to stop now.  He says, Prashant is sorry for what he did.. and apologizing as well. And when we can go against whole society and do aarti’s punar vivah, then Prashant is our own blood.. won’t you fulfill his this small wish? Till now.. I was always with you in your decisions without any question so now you have to be with me too in my decision. Prashant will stay in this house…. with us. Shobha Ma says, fine.. you were with me in decision of Aarti’s punar vivah..and you want me to pay for that right? I will pay for it. He can stay in this house.. being your son. For me, he’s a guest and will remain guest. Because I believe once you do ‘shradh’ of someone.. he remains dead person. Prashant’s father says, but Shobha.. and someone knocks their door. Arun is asking them to open the door. All three get worried. Prashant says to Shobha Ma, don’t worry.. I won’t come in front of Aarti and her family. He leaves from there and locks himself inside a room. Shobha Ma tells her husband to sit down on the sofa.. as she told Aarti that he got injured on his legs. Shobha Ma finally opens the door.

Arun tells her, you’re taking so much time. She says, sorry beta. .and asks how are you to kids. Kids say, fine.. and run inside. Rajesh and Aarti take blessings from Shobha Ma and go inside. Rajesh asks Aarti’s father, how’s your leg now? He says, fine.. no need to get worried. Aarti goes to get the water. Rajesh notices someone shoes and tells them, sorry.. I think we disturbed you.. is there any guest here?
Rajesh then shows shoes to them. Prashant is watching their conversion.. he says, oh no… I left my shoes outside and if Aarti sees them, then she will get angry. He says, she knows what kind of shoes I wear. Rajesh says, those shoes and this glass of water.. Shobha Ma says, those shoes are his (Aarti’s father). and that’s why he got injured. Rajesh says, actually I never seen him in shoes before.. but he will look very good with shoes. Aarti comes there and asks which shoes? Shobha Ma says, you came to meet us or talk about shoes? and why am I even talking to you. Where did you go? And you didn’t even call.. you’re going to be a mother.. what if you would get sick. I and Rajesh were worrying so much.. but it’s useless to tell you all this.
Rajesh’s family is leaving and they hear a noise from a room.
Break 2..
Aarti asks Shobha Ma if there is anyone in home because of this noise. Rajesh says, yea.. it seems like someone fell inside the bathroom. Shobha Ma says, it might be a cat. Aarti says, I will go and check. But Rajesh stops her and says, I will go and check. He proceeds towards the room. Shobha Ma says him, don’t be bothered.. I will check it. Rajesh says, it’s fine.. I will check. Shobha Ma says, there are all wet clothes around.. I will check it. Rajesh agrees this time. They are still waiting there. Shobha Ma goes inside and sees Prashant on the floor and blood coming out from his mouth.




No comments:

Post a Comment